You’ve probably heard by now, but looks like Jay fucked Beyoncé so good he got more than just Red Lobster – TWINNNNNNNS! The Carter family is growing by two, and while I’m not incredibly fond of babies, this new is super exciting.
Since Queen Bey made the announcement via Instagram, I’ve had a couple thoughts running through my head.
- First there was Jay-Z, then there was Queen Bey, and then along came Blue Ivy. Will they stick with the double name pattern? I’m seriously stressed out thinking about what iconic name they’re going to come up with.
- Let’s be honest this was the next logical step after the show stopping production that was Lemonade.
- If the twins are girls, Beyoncé will have enough women in her tribe to form her own version of Destiny’s Child.
- So is she still performing at Coachella or…?
- Kim Kardashian is ugly crying on the phone with Kanye as we speak because they didn’t think of having twins first.
And while social media is buzzing with news of a growing Bey Hive, this might be the best post I’ve seen.
Unrelated, but equally as important, does this mean we can assume Drake and JLo are dunzo? I was over that before it even started.
Tune in to the 2017 Grammys where Bey and her bumps are scheduled to be making an appearance.